Thursday, August 13, 2009

Training takes up the first three months of Peace Corps service. It’s a very strange period of time where you get used to living in the new country and begin to understand what life here will be like yet at the same time you feel completely sheltered and everything you do is planned. While I was desperate for training to end, now that it is over I miss certain aspects of that life. So in the spirit of my nostalgia for comfortable training life, here are some of my favorite pictures of my family and friends from my training town.












2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrrghh i had this comment typed out and then something weird happened and then i lost it! goddamn.

    um.. i was trying to say this:

    look at you blogging away! makes me so happy! one day, i'm going to spend a few hours at home and go over everything. (i really should stop trying to read your emails and blog posts at work - i can never devote as much to it as i want. sad face.)

    ReplyDelete